Friday, November 26, 2010

Seems like a FINAL sale to me...

F-i-n-a-l-s.

Sorry, I had to spell it out in case any other 1Ls were around, I don't want to start a wide-spread panic sensation with that evil word.

So we have finals starting next week, scary thought it is. In midst of my preparation I decided to take off of studying on my self proclaimed holiday of Black Friday. (Although at this moment I would call it RED Friday since when your bank account shows a negative balance its definitely in red not black.) Instead of waking up at the crack of dawn to revise my outlines or take practice exams, i decided to do a little studying of the black friday Ads, same thing right?

I started with my mom at approximately 7 am at Target.
http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=sc_iw_l_0_1

The deals to snag...

  • Air Hogs remote control missile shooting helicopter  $14.50
  • Kitchenaid ultra stand mixer (grey) $199
  • WARING PRO bar blender $29
  • Dirt Devil slender $9 
  • Armor-all Car Care set $15
Next Bed Bath & Beyond
  • Glass Table Top Lazy Susan $9.99
  • Shake Weight $19.99
  • Space Bag 3 piece $9.99
  • Wilton 12-cup muffin pan $8.99
Starbucks, not a black friday deal by an essential
  • Grande White Mocha non-fat no whip $4.74
  • Tall Caramel Brulee $3.86
Lowes... now this is where you can snag the best christmas gift for the gentlemen
  • Shop Vac 14 gallon $29
  • Baseball Cap with LED light $9.99
  • One quart Poinsettia Plant 98¢
  • 8 foot folding table $39
Steinmart, not my place of choice but my moms 
  • Assorted Holiday earrings $5.99
  • Royal Blue Faux sweater $24.99
  • Aqua Crystal Fashion bracelet $7.99
Marshalls.. no black friday deals, except their norm
  • Steve Madden champagne flats $20
  • White Mountain clogs $39
LAST but not least Macys... by this time i was exhausted so i limited my self to the xmas section
  • Lenox Baby's First Christmas ornament $18
  • Hedgehog ornament $4.50
  • Horoscope Lolita glass $24
  • Tropical themed glass ornaments $7

So overall is was very productive as you can tell. Now the trick is to be just as productive during finals week... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment