Sorry, I had to spell it out in case any other 1Ls were around, I don't want to start a wide-spread panic sensation with that evil word.
So we have finals starting next week, scary thought it is. In midst of my preparation I decided to take off of studying on my self proclaimed holiday of Black Friday. (Although at this moment I would call it RED Friday since when your bank account shows a negative balance its definitely in red not black.) Instead of waking up at the crack of dawn to revise my outlines or take practice exams, i decided to do a little studying of the black friday Ads, same thing right?
I started with my mom at approximately 7 am at Target.
The deals to snag...
- Air Hogs remote control missile shooting helicopter $14.50
- Kitchenaid ultra stand mixer (grey) $199
- WARING PRO bar blender $29
- Dirt Devil slender $9
- Armor-all Car Care set $15
- Glass Table Top Lazy Susan $9.99
- Shake Weight $19.99
- Space Bag 3 piece $9.99
- Wilton 12-cup muffin pan $8.99
- Grande White Mocha non-fat no whip $4.74
- Tall Caramel Brulee $3.86
Lowes... now this is where you can snag the best christmas gift for the gentlemen
- Shop Vac 14 gallon $29
- Baseball Cap with LED light $9.99
- One quart Poinsettia Plant 98¢
- 8 foot folding table $39
- Assorted Holiday earrings $5.99
- Royal Blue Faux sweater $24.99
- Aqua Crystal Fashion bracelet $7.99
- Steve Madden champagne flats $20
- White Mountain clogs $39
- Lenox Baby's First Christmas ornament $18
- Hedgehog ornament $4.50
- Horoscope Lolita glass $24
- Tropical themed glass ornaments $7
So overall is was very productive as you can tell. Now the trick is to be just as productive during finals week... sigh...