Saturday, November 27, 2010

I said its great to be a FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLE!

Big Win today for FSU
This was a picture from 2009 of John and I tailgating for a FSU game

So yes it is true! The Florida State Seminoles beat the University of Florida Gaytors 31-7!!! Not to mention this means the Noles are headed to the ACC championship next week in Charlotte. 
I'm sure the debauchery in Tallahassee right now is insane! In all my years I have always prayed to the football god to please please let us win and he finally heard my pleas!

But lets take a time out to talk about the fans of each school...

First we will talk about UF... those poor soles, it seems from the state Gainsville is just a fashion-less pig farm that breeds... well pigs. The best option they have to work with is Wet Seal and Im sure a 5-7-9 lurks in that retched town somewhere. Not to mention bright orange and bright blue do not flatter ANYONE. 
Oh my UF ladies! Facial hair removal is a must! okay okay this one is a joke, but maybe she is real a UF fan but we just haven't found her yet.

Sorry this lady forgot her dentures in the trailer! oh well next time she can smile for national tv...

At least this game cheering is calorie burning

My personal favorite... 

I don't think I even need words to describe anything more about UF fans... 


FSU has the best of it all. They get the classy southern bells, the northern upscale chicks, the exotic south florida dimes and best of all they love to party! Tallahassee doesn't the best place for shopping but I think its just right for a college town. 

WE have the Governor Square mall which is your typical suburb mall with stores like Express, Forever 21, Macys, Ann taylor, etc.
 But the best part of Tallahassee is the boutiques, they are great! They have the right amount of classiness mixed with reasonable prices. MY personal favorites stack up like this..
  • Henri girl - from dresses, to scarves, jeans, heels, and even the best jewelry all for great prices. The best spot for a going out outfit causal or dressy. Dress ranged from $40 to $60 but they were marked down pretty often. The store is adorable and coordinated by color.
  • Colt Couture - This is more of an upscale boutique and has classy conservative dresses, tops, jewelry and even some mens clothes. It was great for a brunch dress or meet-the-boyfriends-parents outfit. 
  • Narcissus - has your fabulous evening dress. Dresses ranged from about $90 all the way to $250 depending on the detail and the designer. They are extremely well made and if you found the right one it makes the price worth it. 
  • Rag Junkie - where the funky/trendy clothing is! It was definitely a hit or miss, but if you like unusual clothing this is the spot for you. 
  • Divas and Devils - I was never much of a fan of here because their main hit is the designer jeans and lets be real I hate jeans! ( i dont shave and tan these legs for no reason!)


Now for a quick glimpse of my lovely FSU ladies... particularly the famous FSU cowgirls....
Who doesn't love the FSU cowgirls? Oh yea maybe Brett Farve? Well hey at least Jenn Sterger knows there is no such thing as bad publicity...


I must say girls at FSU did remind me to tan quite often.. 

How cute!

Not to mention if you want to see any other beautiful FSU girls, you can always check my facebook. 


Most of all I would just like to thank UF for keeping ugly girls out of FSU and helping us get to the ACC championship next week! I'm not as heartless as I look though, my pledge to keep up part of the bargain is.... 

I vow to help every fashion-challenged UF fan I see to the best of my ability.  I may not be able to make them good looking but I can sure as damn try to help needy. 

ta ta for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment