Monday, February 7, 2011

Kudos

We all have a gift, which is coming up with excuses to go to the gym. My yoga studio is far, cycling doesn't have enough classes, UM gym is crowded with undergrads and my apt gym doesn't have enough.

Let's face it none of this matters. Being skinny is what matters!

So today I'd figure I would work out before class since by the time I get home I'm not gonna do anything....

Here is red road commons gym








And I just realized the design is perfect because of one thing.








It over looks the pool where everyone lays out! So just when I want to get off the treadmill, another Miami bombshell walks out in her juicy bathing suit to lay out ...

Maybe if I looked that good I would buy expensive suits!! And for this RRC I thank you


- Kitty is on the go, but always keeping you updated via BlogPress ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment