Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dilemma

When I was applying to law school, I kept all of my photos hidden just for my own privacy. Once I got here to Miami, I let them be visible to my friends again! Now because I felt like being sneaky they are back on private. Most people tell me to keep them on private, but one problem... I like people looking at me :)

Such photos that I'm talking about are not crazy pictures that would ever incriminate me but maybe a little bit edgy?


This is me and my big, clearly I have a drink in my hand, we are at a bar, our hair is messy, you can tell we have been drinking....  Yet if you ask anyone they would say this is a cute photo...  we are both smiling, my arm is around her, and we are dressed cute...... but would employers?

Where do I draw the line? 

#iliketobelookedat

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment